Monday, October 13, 2008

THANKS to ALL you Saints!

Just read in Ephesians today, Paul was thanking his friends for praying for him and that they had come to know Jesus too ...
so I am following suit -
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS!

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you and remembering you in my prayers. Ephesians 1:15-16

It amazes me daily, as I see various friends in all locations that tell me " I am keeping up with your blog". What a blessing. I never imagined that so many friends that I have met and have yet to meet, read this blog. I thank you all - through your reading and prayers I remian strong.

Last night I had my first dream of Jeremy in my arms, he was smiling and simply adorable.

have a blessed day ... and week!

GRACE AND PEACE!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I remember my pregnancy dreams - they were so vivid and positive. Hang on to that and keep up the faith. Love and dimes!