Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Break

Yes ... today is a Wednesday / Friday! Our school at 3pm is on Fall Break - YEAH.  
My volleyball team won last night, so we are still in the Tournament. We play Saturday, against the #1 ranked team in the state. I am so pleased that we have the opportunity to take them out. I got an email from a parent this morning that said, "We can not match their height (they have 6'6 and 6'4 middles) - but we do have the skill and the spirit." What an excellent reminder! With Fall Break, the team will have the opportunity to have three intense practices plus time to rest. GREAT OPPORTUNITY! 

Aaron is on a plane now, to Miami for a conference and will return Sunday early (1am). My Grandmother and Aunt are headed to Indy from the West Coast, they arrive sometime this evening - this will be a BUSY Fall Break - but a nice change of pace.  

My reading this morning took me to Psalm 23:3,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

prayer: I pray that you, Father, would restore my soul and lead me on the path you have for my life.

happy fall ....
GRACE AND PEACE!




2 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

You are awesome Beth! I love reading your posts! We are praying for you!! Love you!!

Go Mom Go said...

I can't wait to be part of pumping up that spirit!

Rock on ladies!!

Peace!