Sunday, October 26, 2008

Celebrations

Tonight my family celebrated the October Birthdays ... for me, my father and younger sister. Combined age ... 133. We spent the evening with the Pope. Well, at Buca di Beppo - with the Pope as the center piece. The table was awesome, it fit the entire crowd - all 18 of us.
It was also nice to have Aaron home, his flight was delayed and he got in just before 4 am this morning. We spent the day lounging.

The evening ended with the exchanging of gifts ... one sister gave me a very cool journal.
The other a wall hanging with a statement that I have to share:

When you come to the edge of all the light you have known and are about to step out into darkness, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen ....
There will be something to stand on or You will be taught how to fly.

GRACE AND PEACE!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday and I LOVE the saying about faith! Can I guess which sister gave it to you?