Monday, October 6, 2008

1 Corinthians 14:33

For God is not a God of disorder but of peace.
1 Corinthians 14:33

Aaron and I have an ultra sound and dr appointment this afternoon (1pm if you would like to pray then!) I have mixed emotions, what will we see - improvement? The same? Will Jeremy be in a new position? Will he move during the exam? This is the last week of the 2nd trimester, next Sunday we hit the 28 week mark, the entrance to the final 3 months. That brings many areas of question ... my mind is in disorder and full of paradox -
We need to create a birth plan. Actually, multiple plans. I need to read the material from the hospice. Will we make it to the due date, will Jeremy come home with us, and for how long? I have recieved a few baby items, do we have a shower? What type of shower should we have? I have plans for a nusery, do we prepare the room over next 3 months? How long can I live in dread and hope? Where is the line of dreams and reality? Possibillities and Poor prognosis? Can I fully trust that God is in control and His perfect will is always completed - correctly. Regardless of what my will says. I trust that God does not cause pain and suffering - but he will use it to bring glory to the kingdom. He will provide the measure of faith needed in all circumstances. ... can i trust and obey daily?

my mind is in disorder ... which bings me to the prescription today ...
For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. 1 Corinthians 14:33
stormie wrote:
It is up to us to fill our minds with Gods word and the words of people in whom Gods spirit resides. It's up to us to fill our hearts and thoughts with praise so that we leave no room for the ememies propaganda. It's up to us to find order by asking the God of peace to rule our lives. Only then will we know the peace that passes all understanding.

prayer:
Lord fill my mind and heart with your peace, love and strength. Focus my head on you, create in me a new heart that is strong in you and trusting in your plan for me, Jeremy, Aaron, and our prayer warriors. We know you use all things to bring glory and honor to you, guide and direct me to follow your will today. Allow the peace of knowing that you love me and all things created by you. Let your peace overflow from me, spill over to others that may need to know you today as I move and cross paths with others. Do not allow the emeny near Aaron, Jeremy or me today. I ask for you to protect our comings and our goings, our meeting with the Doctor and our development of birth plans. I am trusting you, Lord, Father, Abba - to continue to hold me in the protection of your hands.
By your grace, cover my thoughts, protect my heart.
In the name of Jesus Christ our savior - allow my prayers and petitions to be pleasing to you. Amen.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: