Friday, October 3, 2008

Great Week, with Romans

This has been a good week, praise be to God. This week was the first time I not only felt Jeremy moving, I saw him. It was quite surreal to see my belly shape shifting on the out side. Surreal, and awesome. Jeremy had a very active week, I look forward to the ultra sound Monday to see if he has changed position. This Sunday we will hit the 27 week mark.

The book of Romans has been a great study this week .... these are some of my new prescriptions that have been uplifting me this week.

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

For in this hope we are saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. Romans 8:24-25

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

What then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor daemons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Consequently, faith comes from learning the message and the message is heard through the word of Christ. Romans 10:17

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in payer. Romans 12:12

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

PRAYER: Lord, I submit to you and your perfect will. Continue the work you have started in me. Build in me trust, hope and peace. Continue to fill me with your Holy Spirit minute by minute today. Father, I lift in praise and thanksgiving all the Prayer Warriors, my family, friends. Place a hedge of protection around our comings and goings today. Continue to move in Jeremy's life, as he grows and moves. Knowing you create all things for a purpose, and your glory will be revealed in all things.
In your name, Amen

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: