Thursday, November 20, 2008

100th post

Really, this is my 100th post. What a blessing for me to be able to use this outlet when things are rough and when things are good. Often what starts as a rough post by the end I have been uplifted through the Word. It has been a great place to share my feelings and thoughts regarding this pregnancy - even if no ever read the words. This is my journal. And it is overwhelming to think where I might be if I did not have this outlet.

Recently, friends have been asking if there is anything Aaron and I need ... prayers always. Kind words of encouragement are wonderful - knowing that the Body of Christ is walking with us is truly what we need. We know that until Jeremy arrives we are patiently waiting, we can not begin to imagine what the future holds. We can not spend time in fear of the unknown - we can only count on the fact the God is Good, all the time and he has some grand plans for all of us. Which brings me to my morning reading ....

The path of the righteous is like the first gleam if dawn, shinning ever brighter till the full light of day. Proverbs 4:18

"... For I know the plans I have for you" , declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

prayer: Lord, I ask that you would give me total peace about my future and my families future. I reach out for your hand today so that I can walk with you into the plans you have for me and my family. I pray especially regarding Jeremy - he is your child and I am thankful that you have provided me the time to be with him, continue to heal his body and prepare him for his arrival here in this world. I continue to walk in faith and not by sight - continue to provide strength for Aaron and I, our families, friends and our prayer warriors - we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. In your Holy Name. Amen.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: