Thursday, October 2, 2008

He Keeps Watch

Continued encouragement from Joel Osteen :)

He Keeps Watch
Today's Scripture
“The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch upon the evil and the good” (Proverbs 15:3).
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
Everyone has seasons when they feel overwhelmed by the busyness of life. In fact, one of the tricks of the enemy is to get you so caught up in the everyday “hustle and bustle” so that he can distract you and make you feel disconnected from the Father. But no matter how overwhelmed you may feel, you can find rest in knowing that the eyes of the Lord are upon you. He sees everything you are going through and everything you are facing. He knows where you are right now, and He knows how to get you to where you need to go. He knows what you need, and He knows how to provide for you.
All He asks is that you stay in faith and obey His Word. The Psalmist said, “I have been young and I have been old, but I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread.” Remember, God is faithful! He’s keeping watch over you. He’s keeping watch over your family. He’s keeping watch over His Word to bring it to pass in your life! Stand strong today knowing that you serve the God who sees and makes a way for you!
A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, thank You for watching over me and making a way even when there seems to be no way. I trust that You will never leave me nor forsake me. I bless Your name today and always. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.


GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: