Thursday, January 29, 2009

YES! this is it ...

WOW WOW WOW - the word is so rich, and Joel again delivers one so appropriate!

I Will Say of the Lord
Today's Scripture

"I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust" (Psalm 91:2, AMP).


Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
Your words of faith activate the promises of God. What are you saying of the Lord today? In other words, what are you declaring that God will do in your life? The next verse in this passage says, "And He will cover me, deliver me, and protect me." Notice the connection. "I will say" and "He will do." What a wonderful promise! On the other hand, if we’re not saying anything, we´re not releasing our faith. So you could read the passage in the reverse, "I will not say of the Lord and He will not do."It says in 3 John 2 that God wishes above all things that you prosper and be in health. You can take that promise and say, "God, You said You want me to be healthy. You said You want me to be prosperous. So I say of the Lord, ´You are my Healer. You are my Provider. You are my Vindicator. You are my Victory.´" Remember, when you start "saying of the Lord", your faith-filled words open the door for Him to move on your behalf. Before long, you´ll see His mighty works, and you´ll move forward into the life of victory He has in store for you!


A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, thank You for saving and redeeming me. I choose Your promises for my life, and I will declare that You are my Refuge and my Fortress, and I will trust You all the days of my life. In Jesus´ Name. Amen.

not much to say this morning ... as the word says it all for me.
Continuing to walk in faith, hope, love and trust!

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: