Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We are home again!

Praise be to God ... the fluid levels were up. So although our bags are packed and we were ready to stay at the hospital - we are home.

The plan is to continue to rest, which is not the most exciting thing to do, but I will do anything for Jeremy. ... and to help my body prepare for his arrival.

We return to the Dr. Monday, 12/15, for our 37 week appointment ... and to see if anything is happening.

Thank you all for Prayers ....


GRACE AND PEACE!

6 comments:

DURHAM FAMILY said...

Praise God! When I was praying yesterday, God just reminded me that His timing is perfect - the day that Jeremy arrives will be the perfect time! Let me know if you'd like company while you're resting!

The Oppold Family: said...

We'll keep praying too:) Thanks for updating the blog so quickly! It brought peace to my anxious heart! Prayers and God' peace and direct hand upon every one involved!
Jami

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Awesome! Also, I have to share the wildest thing happened when I clicked over to your blog from our blog reader. I opened your blog and another blog to read both updates. The other blog has a music player on it that they change out daily. The first song autoplayed and it was a live recording. So...there was really loud applause playing on that blog, but I was reading your update. No accident. Praise God! [Ah]

Alicia Burdick said...

Thanks for the update, Beth!

Hoosier Hoffmans said...

That's great news! We were just praying for you guys. God is good! Hang in there.

Tish said...

Praise God! God's timing for Jeremiah's arrival will be perfect! We look forward to being with you this weekend. -t