Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tickles

We know that Jeremy is already head down, and has his hands by his face -or right in front of it ... for the last 3 days I have had many tickles in that area. I love it! Those movements along with the moving of the legs, hips and feet is GREAT! His movements seem to be consistent, and it is easy to get him to wake up and move.

Today, I should be finishing the move of my work space and clearing of Jeremy's room so it can be painted next week. Right now, I feel like I could go back to sleep, so today may be a mix of work then sleep. I am listening to my body, when it wants to rest - I rest. :)

Monday the 8th, we are having an ultra sound to check the fluids ... we want for them to be the same or up. My Dr said there is nothing that I can do, so I will just pray and drink more water. * even though that does not really help I feel like I am "doing" something.

From the book God's Promises for your Children:
"Take head that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father, who is in heaven. " Matthew 18:10

devotion: When Jesus made this statement, evidently, He was referring to ALL children - not just the children of believers. First, He warned against any cruel treatment of the "little ones". Second, He revealed that one or more angels are assigned to each child; and that these heavenly beings consult with the Father concerning any adverse situations in that child's life. Apparently, these "guardian angels" are ever ready to request divine intervention or retribution. If this is true for ALL children, how much MORE the children of God's people! ( see Daniel 12:1-2)
Hebrews 1:7 explains that angels are "ministering spirits" sent forth to minister for the heirs of salvation. That means they work behind the scenes of your life to bring forth God's best in everything that pertains to you - most importantly, your children. Jesus confided that if He asked, the Father would have sent twelve legions of angels to defend Him from danger. Certainly He can do the same for any child committed to His care.

prayer: Lord God, You are the Lord of hosts, the God of an army of angels who are poised and ready for battle. I confess that at least one angel is assigned to constantly watch over JEREMIAH PARKER SHELBY, to insure divine protection and provision in his life. According to Your Word, many centuries ago, just one angel brought total defeat to the entire Assyrian army. So one angel in my child's life is sufficient to bring deliverance in every area of need. Yet I believe that there are many ministering spirits actively engaged in ministering to our family - that we might inherit ALL the benefits of salvation. I praise You that this very thing is taking place right now - in Jesus' Name, AMEN (let it be so!)

This is such a powerful book - Aaron and I will be picking a promise each night to speak over Jeremy, now and for his entire life ... and for all our children to come.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: