Monday, December 29, 2008

Let the Count Down Begin!

Well, sorta .... nothing has changed regarding my body being ready for Jeremy's arrival during our visit today - so we set an induction date for next week ... we will go in on January 6th at 6:30 pm and begin the induction ar 7am on the 7th. After a full 40 weeks, we will finally get to meet this little man ... Jeremiah Parker!

I hope the outfits we have prepared for him will fit, the guess is about 7lbs .... but we will know soon enough. Not sure what emotions will surface over the next week, but I do know that I can lean on God and HE will be right there with Aaron and I ... along with our wonderful Prayer Warriors!

Thank you all for continued prayers - and if things begin to happen on their own, we will be sure to let everyone know! :)
GRACE AND PEACE!

2 comments:

Two Kids and a Mommy said...

Good to hear you are doing well.....

Alicia Burdick said...

I am so thankful for this blog...I will be thinking of you on the 6th & 7th...unless he decides he's ready earlier. You know how boy's are. :-)