Friday, December 12, 2008

untitled

It is Friday ... even though I have been home all week I am glad it is Friday. I was not really made to sit on my tail all day and watch TV , write thank you notes, or read. BUT I will do it for Jeremy. I am looking froward to returning to school Monday, we start Finals and that is the last full student day of the year. My heart goes out to my students that have been completing final projects on their own - I am looking forward to seeing how they solved various problems that I am sure occurred. Also next week I will meet my Sub for next semester, there are just a few things about the Jewelry Studio that he will need to be introduced to - he should have fun!

Yesterday my Sisters and a good friend came over and cleaned house - that was wild. Sitting on the couch directing ... there were nieces and a nephew too ... 4year old, twin 2 year olds and a 3 month old baby ( he was easy to watch!) The girls stayed busy, wow they have great imaginations. But the moms did an excellent job! Jeremy's room is clear, the walls are ready to be written on, then Aaron will paint next week, during his "vacation".

I am a do it yourself girl, so yesterday was a first for me!
And I liked it! :)

A word from Joel:
His System Remains
Today's Scripture

“Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him” (Genesis 26:12, KJV).


Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
Have you heard the saying, “ What goes around comes around? ” In reality, that saying is based on the principle in God’s Word of sowing and reaping. Everything you have in your life today is a result of seeds sown in your past. It is a spiritual principle that remains no matter what is going on in the natural realm. Harvest time always comes, but you have to do your part and sow good seeds in order to see a good harvest.

For years, Isaac had been praying and seeking God. He worked so hard and dug many wells in the land. When famine and desolation hit, Isaac wasn’t moved. He sowed seed even in the midst of famine and reaped a hundredfold in the same year! This is a reminder to us today, no matter what things look like in the natural realm, God’s system isn’t shaken. Maybe you’ve been working hard for the last few years, praying and believing God. Don’t be shaken by what’s happening in the world around you. Keep sowing, keep believing, keep praying because God is faithful, and He will pour out an abundant harvest of blessing in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, thank You for Your system of sowing and reaping. I choose to stand on Your Word because You are faithful. Bless the seed I have sown so that I can continue to be a blessing to others around me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

What started as a less then normal week, has allowed me to accept that Jeremy will be here sometime in the next 3 weeks. I have had the opportunity this week to sit and enjoy his movements through the day and imagine his little face, what he will look like in the adorable overalls my mother brought over and swaddled in blankets. I have been able to see Aaron holding him - in his strong arms, Jeremy just a little guy. This has been an excellent week to slow down and really enjoy Jeremy. What a blessing.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: