Friday, December 5, 2008

Isaiah

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24

prayer: Lord, I thank you for hearing my prayers and even before I call, you have set yourself to answer.

This passage makes me think of the many times I have picked up the phone before it rings, and the person I was going to call is on the line. They were calling me - just as I was calling them. That is how God works too. HE is always already on the line.

There have been a number of times over the past few months that I have been having a rough day, and then there is some one placed on my path, that provides encouragement - when they had no idea that I was needing encouragement. That is God answering prayers, he does it all the time. We simply need to keep our eyes and hearts open to witness the answers. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!
Please continue, Aaron and I feel them - Jeremy too.  God is in the business of answering them!

GRACE AND PEACE!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Love the song - am trying to get it on my blog, but still figuring it out. Interesting too - I wrote about Grace in my post today. Must have been something in the air today or the readings from Isaiah. Love and dimes.