Tuesday, December 9, 2008

victory minded

Be Victory-Minded ... from Joel

Today's Scripture
“The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory” (Psalm 118:14, NLT).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
Do you need more joy, victory, and confidence in your life today? You might need to evaluate what you are thinking about on a daily basis. If you go around thinking things like, “I’m just average,” “I’ve already reached my limits,” or, “I’ve missed so many good opportunities,” those thoughts are going to drag you down. Instead, every morning when you wake up, start your day with thoughts of hope and success. Determine to be victory-minded. The Bible tells us that what we think about we will become. When you think thoughts of success, victory, joy and peace, your life will be filled with success, victory, joy, and peace.
No matter what’s going on in the world around you, remember, as a believer in Jesus, greater is He who is in you than he that is in the world. The Greater One lives inside of you! If God is for you, who can be against you? You are an overcomer through Christ. So set your mind on victory and move forward into the abundant life He has for you!


A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, thank You for the gift of another day! I choose to be victory-minded and think on good things today. Remind me, Holy Spirit, to stay focused on the blessings and favor that You have in store for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Today has been a good day of rest and to begin to imagine how awesome it will be to meet Jeremiah Parker ... when God is ready to move, who am I to question. My sisters and my mother came over for lunch today - my mom brought the newborn outfit for Jeremy - TOO CUTE:) It is washed and ready. I will spend time this evening before bed preparing the bags for the hospital, just in case we stay tomorrow. Our appointment is at 8am, so we should have a better idea of how to proceed ... I will try to post something before noon. Thank you for continued prayers!

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: