Monday, February 23, 2009

Secret to Healing

From God Calling:
Love the busy life. It is a joy-filled life. Ilove you both and bid you be of good cheer. Take your fill of joy in the Spring. Live outside whenever possible. Sun and air are My great healing forces, and that inward Joy that changes poisoned blood to a pure healthy life-giving flow.
Never forget that real healing of body, mind, and Spirit comes from within, from the close loving contact of your spirit with My Spirit.

I am healing.
Feeding my soul with the love of Christ through His word and the actions of those around me who continue to pour into me - often without even knowing it.

I continue to pray for the hole in my heart to be filled with the grace and peace of Our Father. As time passes and lives move forward, I also move forward.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: