Monday, February 2, 2009

Call on the name of the Lord

From Stormie:
What does it mean to call on the name of the Lord? It means to acknowledge who He is and the power of His very existence to do more than we can ask or think. It means to place your trust in Him and praise Him for all He does. When you call on the Lord's name, you give Him the praise that He deserves by recognizing Him in all of His holiness, authority, and glory. In doing so, you open yourself to the power and blessing He wants to bring into your life.

My Prayer:
Lord I call out to you, I call to you in praise and thanksgiving for all you have done and will do in my life and the lives of those around me. I call out to you to continue to fill me up with your mercy, grace and joy. Heavenly Father, I am so thankful that I can call on you and you hear me. Praise you Father, you know my heart, you know my pain and you know my tears. Thank you Father that I am not alone and as I call to you, you have heard me before I call out.
In your Son's precious name, Jesus, Amen.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: