Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Desires of My Heart

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

my prayer: Lord, I pray that the desires of my heart will be aligned with Your will for my life. Help me to trust your perfect timing. I surrender all my dreams to you. Specifically the dream I have in my heart for a family on earth. Help me to find delight in all you do everyday. Prompt me to spend time during my day that is pleasing to you. Conform my heart to your will for me and provide the strength needed to follow your will. In your Son's precious name, AMEN.

I had a quick appointment with my DR yesterday, my body is healing well. Physically and Emotionally. We talked about family planning - this is a question asked many times regarding how soon will we begin to actively work on a family - so to make that clear, we will not do anything to prevent a family. I rest knowing God has a plan, and when He is ready we will conceive again. We will do our part. We both have some apprehensions about conceiving again and have been very open with each other (which is awesome!) and will continue to walk in trust that God has a perfect plan for us. He will create desires of my heart that are pleasing to Him.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: