Friday, February 13, 2009

ouch - my head

I woke up this morning with a pounding head ache - it feels best if I am laying down. It is starting to get better. I will shower soon, then head to the airport to pick up a college friend:) I am excited to see her - it has been way to long! She is "passing" through she is only going to be in Indy for a few hours. But hey, will take what I can get!

Class #2 is DONE, sign sealed delivered! 2 more to go. Then I will have my 6 hours to renew my teachers licence this summer.

from yesterday, God Calling, Meet Me Everywhere
Life is really consciousness of Me.
Have no fear. A very beautiful future lies before you. Let it be a new life, a new existence, in which in every single happening, even, plan, you are conscious of Me.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee, and Jesus Christ, who thou hast sent."
Get this ever-consciousness and you have Eternal Life - the Life of the Ages. Be in all things led by the Spirit of God and trust Me in all. And the consciousness of Me must bring Joy. Give ME not only trust but gladness.

I have been trusting God, consistently, unwavering over the past many months. But I have I been trusting fully in GLADNESS? have I really been able to find joy around me? Sure, I find some things to be pleasant, happy and nice - but truly JOYFUL and with GLADNESS? I am not sure. If I am not sure, then I have to believe that I have not been Trusting in Gladness. To receive all the blessings that God wished to pour out - I must with intention trust in gladness and joy.

my prayer: Dear Lord, fill me up with your strength so I am able to fully trust in you - full of gladness and joy. Allow me to be intentional to honor you. I pray for those around me that need to be filled with your peace joy and love. Help me to be an extension of you into their lives. Thank you for continuing to fill me up daily. Continue to mend my heart and fill me with your joy in all things. In Jesus precious name, AMEN.

GRACE AND PEACE!

1 comment:

Two Kids and a Mommy said...

again thanks for the shout out...:) i will call tomorrow.