Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good Stuff

This is a full day - with a week that will be equally full.
Today, Sunday June 14th .... I am dependant (like always) on God to determine what gets accomplished!
here is the time line:
8:45 head to Brookside
9:15 - 9:45 prep class rooms, attend to any needs
10 service begins, Aaron is preaching
10:45 Kids dismissed, then I will know if I have kiddos
11:15 - 11:30 service ends
....
11 am, Jameson (my nephew,8 months) is being baptized @ Northminster Presbyterian Church
12 - Northminster Ends service
Jameson is being baptized as part of the sermon .... so that should be about 11:30 ??
....
12:30 - 1:30 ish Brookside Coordinator Lunch (Aaron and I are providing the lunch)
2 pm - 5 KidsGames Vision Training
5 - 6:30 KidsGames Dinner

So the trusting portion ... will I make it to the baptism???
I am completely relying on the Lord to provide that answer. Thankfully my sister is very understanding - and is not upset that Aaron and I cannot be there for the lunch and might not make the service ...
FROM GOD CALLING:
Take each day, and with no backward look, face the day's problem with ME, and seek MY Help and guidance as to what you can do.

All is well - the Lord knows what will and will not happen today, in that I rest and do not fret. I will do my best to go with the flow. The Lord will move me and provide as needed. PRAISE HIM!

GRACE AND PEACE!


No comments: