Thursday, June 25, 2009

Expectation

Looking over my journals and my blogging, have noticed a theme of expectancy. I have been constantly expecting God to do something BIG ... and I know that he will. But He has also been doing MANY MANY smaller things that when placed all together have created something big. I am always amazed how my mind cannot even begin to put together all that God has planned. I am a work in progress, working on not seeing things through my eyes - but through Kingdom eyes ....

FROM JOEL: Expect God to Act

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"[A Psalm] of David. Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity; I have [expectantly] trusted in, leaned on, and relied on the Lord without wavering and I shall not slide"(Psalm 26:1, AMP)

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Did you know that God loves to hear you call upon His name? He has ways to meet your needs that you´ve never imagined, and He´s just waiting for you to ask expectantly. Are you expecting God to act on your behalf today?

So many people pray with an attitude as if they are trying to hit a dartboard blindfolded! They know the target is there, they have an idea of the general direction; they just hope they´ll just get somewhere close. But understand, when you get into God´s Word and declare His promises over your life, it´s like taking the blindfold off and walking straight up to the bull´s eye! When you pray with expectancy according to God´s Word, you´ll hit the target every single time.

What are your needs today? Find the promise in God´s Word that addresses those needs. Then, expect God to act! He is faithful to His Word, and He´s just waiting to show Himself strong on your behalf.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

"Heavenly Father, today I come to You with an attitude of faith and expectancy. I know that You have good plans for me, and I choose to come into agreement with Your Word. Thank You for hearing my prayers as I wait patiently for You. In Jesus´ Name. Amen."


GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: