Sunday, March 29, 2009

we are here!

We arrived on North Captiva Island Saturday @ 9:30am ... it was overcast when we loaded the boat and full sun when we docked. We had a very smooth drive to Florida - uneventful, which is a certain blessing. All 3 cars cars met and slept in Macon,GA ... 2 cars arrived around 9:30 and the final car arrived 12:30. Everyone was up for breakfast at 7am - it was fun to see everyone, then we all headed out in 30 min increments to head to Ft Myers for Friday Night. Everyone arrived by 6pm.
Aaron and I got to meet up with my friend that lives in Cape Coral - that was great! :)

Today, Sunday morning we have overcast skies and it is stormy - it should all pass by noon. Which is perfect for our skin! WE all got just a little crispy yesterday. The house is perfect, I look forward to posting pictures when we return ... it is great to be in such a remote area.

On to my morning Joel .... it is completely refreshing to know continually how awesome our God is.

Free From Bondage
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

“…I will free you from their bondage and I will rescue you with an outstretched arm…” (Exodus 6:6, AMP).
TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria
No matter what’s going on in your life, no matter how somebody is treating you, God has a plan to free you from everything that would try to hold you back. He wants to rescue you and show you His mighty hand of favor and blessing. One translation says “with special and vigorous action.” What does that mean? That means, if you will stay in faith even in the difficult times, God is going to show up with explosive blessings. He is going to bring supernatural turnaround, supernatural breakthroughs, supernatural promotion, and supernatural deliverance. God is saying, “I’m going to free you from the bondage of poverty and lack. I’m going to free you from the burden of depression and discouragement. I’m going to free you from every addiction, every bad habit.” You don’t have to live in bondage to anything any longer! God’s arm of deliverance is outstretched toward you. He is setting you free from every bondage so that you can live the life of victory He has in store for you!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father in heaven, thank You for delivering me from every fear, every concern, every obstacle, every form of bondage. I declare today that no weapon formed against me shall prosper because You are my deliverer. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: