Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So True!

thanks DURHAM FAMILY - I was blown away this morning:)
from God Calling:
I am with you. Do not fear never doubt My Love and Power. Your heights of success will be won by the daily persistent doing of what I have said. 
Daily, steady persistence. Like the wearing away of a stone by steady drops of water, so will your daily persistence wear away all the difficulties and gain success for you, and secure your help for others. 
Never falter, go forward so boldly, so unafraid. I am beside you to help and strengthen you. Wonders have unfolded. More still will unfold, beyond your dreams, beyond your hopes. 
Say, "All is well" to everything. All is well.

after reading, I went to "my sisters verse" ... 
1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful man, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. ... 11No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those how have been trained by it. 12Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. 13Make level paths for your feet, so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed. Hebrews 12

PRAYER: Lord, you are simply amazing. I do not know how to thank you for all the blessings that have been poured out and continue to pour. I thank you for the future that you have planned. Continue to mold me into the woman you desire. Thank you for holding me close, for caring about me and loving me. Even when I am full of doubt and questions. Thank you for your living word and allowing it to move and speak to me. I wait expectantly for all you have prepared.  Continue to guide my steps on this LEVEL path, providing discernment along the way. Help my eyes to stay focused on you and your will for me. Thank you for the strength provided when life gets rocky. Thank you for providing STEADY persistence as we move forward into all you have desired. In the name of your precious son, Jesus. AMEN

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: