Tuesday, March 10, 2009

His Plan

Once again, as I continue to take new steps everyday I am reminded that the Lord has the perfect plan for me. I have recognized that I am in a season of change and through this time of change I will continue to trust in the Lord that he has the plan for me. How I would love to see the layout, the agenda the outline of this plan - but I will simply trust and follow in faith that He will direct and lead me. And I will be satisfied with the glimpses I receive - what a blessing!

LOVE the verse from Joel - and as usual the timing is PERFECT....

Choose His Plan
Today's Scripture

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11, NLT).
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
What are you planning for this year? Are you planning this year according to the news reports, or are you planning this year according to the Word of God? It’s good to be informed about what’s happening in the world, but remember, God is not limited by what we see in the natural. You may be planning to have an ordinary year, but God is planning for you to have an extraordinary year. You may be planning on just barely getting by, but God is planning on a year of abundance for you.
Why don’t you choose His plan for you this year? He has a good plan for you, to prosper you and give you hope for your future. In other words, He wants to do supernatural things in your life. He wants you to be an example of His goodness. Start declaring that this year is going to be a supernatural year. Start declaring that this is the year you will see your dreams come to pass; a year when you will discover new talents and become stronger and healthier. As you put Him first in everything you do, you’ll move forward into the supernatural blessings He has in store for you!
A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, thank You for the good plan You have for me. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I lift up my eyes from the natural realm into the spiritual realm. Help me see the blessings You have in store for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.


GRACE AND PEACE!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I wanted to come out of the woodwork and let you know I've been reading your blog since right before your son was born. I found the link to your blog on someone else's who was praying for you and your husband and I decided to "click over" and read about you. I'm so glad I did! I check your blog every so often to read your encouraging words, catch a bible verse or two and gain some inspiration from your experiences. I have prayed for you and your husband many times since your son was born. I just wanted you to know this and felt like after all these weeks I should let you know that I've been one of your blog visitors. I really think Joel Osteen makes a lot of sense and have watched his program a few times on tv since finding your blog.

Sincerely,

Amy