Thursday, March 26, 2009

preparing to leave

We are heading out in about 2 hours ... are we ready - as ready as we can be:) 
Last night Aaron shared that he dropped off his computer to have some work done while we are gone - so I do not think I will be posting while on vacation. Unless I can figure out how to use my sisters iPhone to post ... ? we will see. Otherwise, we will all be on vacation RIGHT! :) Which coincides with this part of my morning devotion:
So leave your foolish fears and follow Me, your Guide, and determinedly refuse to consider the  problems of tomorrow. My message to you is, trust and wait.

Trust and Wait ...  a reoccurring theme. I am looking on expectantly to be able to un plug, and listen for the still small voice of the Lord .... I smile thinking about what might be revealed. 
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Pslam 27:14

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: