Thursday, April 23, 2009

the SUN is out!

Today will be the first day of the "season" to take the top off the jeep! :) YEAH!

I continue to be amazed how God Calling seems so often written to me, on the day I am seeking ... today:  Guidance you are bound to have as you live more and more with Me. It follows without doubt. But THESE times are not times when you ask to be shown and led, they are times of feeling and realizing My Presence. Does the branch continually ask the Vine to supply it with sap, to show it in what direction to grow? No, that comes naturally from the very union with the Vine, and I said, "I am the vine, ye are the branches." So, My children, union with Me is the one great overwhelming necessity. All else follows so naturally, and union with Me may be the result of just consciousness of My Presence. Be not too ready to speak to others. Pray always that the need may be apparent, if you are to do this, and the guidance very plain. My Spirit has been driven out by the words of men. Discourage too much talk. Deeds live, and reecho down the ages - words perish. AS Paul: Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, ... and have not charity, I am nothing ...  Remember that rarely to the human heart do I speak in words. Man will see Me in My Works done through you.

So often, I find myself "talking" ideas and thoughts over and over with various people - when I know inside what God has asked me to do - but if it does not seem the world would agree, I try to find justification from the world. What great wisdom has been gained today. Like a brick hitting me, this again makes sense. Thankfully, God is patient as we work to understand what he desires for us! 

Armloads of Blessings

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE"It seemed like a dream, too good to be true, when God [gave us the victory]…Now, God, do it again… so those with heavy hearts will come out laughing, with armloads of blessing" (Psalm 126, Message)


TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria When you have a heavy heart, when life deals you a difficult blow, God wants to turn things around in your favor. Not only does He want to bring you out, but He wants to bring you out with a smile and better off than you were before. He wants to give you the victory and fill you with armloads of blessings!

You might be thinking, “That sounds too good to be true. You don’t know my situation.” But understand, God wants to overwhelm you with His goodness. He wants you to feel like you are living in a dream. The scripture says that He delights in the prosperity of His people. In other words, it gives Him great joy to bless you. You can be certain that when you stand in faith, even when it’s difficult, God will reward you. He’ll fill you with His peace. He’ll give you supernatural strength. He’ll give you the grace you need to face those challenges. You can be sure that He’ll always lead you into victory and fill you with armloads of blessings!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY Father in heaven, thank You for Your promise of victory and blessing. I choose to keep my heart and mind focused on You. Have Your way in me and lead me into the life of blessing You have in store for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.


GRACE AND PEACE!!!!!

No comments: