Sunday, September 28, 2008

Psalm 28

I do apologize if posting that song was a downer - but I use this blog to post how I am feeling and once I have posted, it is out and I do not dwell on those feelings. The song "He Will Carry Me" which I have had on my iPOD for two years now, spoke to me like never before. I know and trust that it is tough, beyond what I could ever imagine, but God will carry me. I am not expected to be alone. None of us are expected to be alone.
We have God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and each other.

Today, after my daily reading, because it was the 28th of September, and because I was not headed off to school I had some extra time, I also read the 28th Psalm. This part of the verse stuck with me ...

Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy.
The LORD is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts Him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.
Psalm 28:6-7

I rest knowing that we serve and AWESOME God and he hears our prayers and knows our hearts. God does not want for us to be troubled and he will use all things for his Glory.

Today, my heart leaps for joy and I am ever thankful for the strength the Lord provides. Continue to pray boldly, in His name!

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: