Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Luke 8:23-25

As they sailed, he (Jesus) fell asleep. A squall came down on the lake, so that the boat was being swamped, and they were in great danger. The disciples went and woke him, saying "Master, Master we're going to drown!"  He got up and rebuked the wind and the raging waters; the storm subsided, and all was calm. "Where is your faith?" he asked his disciples.  Luke 8:23-25

prayer: Lord I pray that when the storms of life come, no one will have to wonder where my faith is because I will fully trust that Your power is greater than anything I face.

The word is so rich - I thank God daily that he has provided us with the written word to amplify what we hear in our spirit.  Many praises and thanks for all the people the Lord has placed in my path to help me in such a time as this. I pray one day I will be able to help each of you as well. 

one of those people ....  My Dept Chair is awesome, I let him know about my upcoming appointments to get a sub scheduled ... he did one better. He sent me a prayer: " Lord I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, and my baby ... In Jesus' name Amen "
I teach in a public high school with a number of strong Christians that surround not only me, but the students and faculty in the building. What a true blessing to have all these people around. 

Concerning dates that I will be missing school ... Aaron and I have our first appointment with a Genetics Counselor Friday. (2pm) I am praying for discernment for what questions to ask and handling the information that we will receive. 
GRACE AND PEACE!
 


2 comments:

Sheri said...

I'll say an extra prayer for you on Friday. Love and dimes!

Tish said...

You are in our hearts each and every day. We love you!
-Tish