Tuesday, February 2, 2010

so much good stuff!

The word has been alive for me the past few days! There is so much to share ... this post might jump around more then usual!

Last Friday, Aaron and I had a date day ... we went the the IMA. Walked around the gallery and had a nice lunch with a great view and even better conversation. We talked about some of our hopes and visions for the future. Specifically the Brookside Neighborhood ( I have a pretty clear and vivid vision of the area in my minds eye - it is off the chain!). What came to Aaron at that time was ... Urban Planning. Aaron loved my vision, but also knows that I am in no manner trained or qualified to take on such an endeavor. When we got home and over the weekend i spent time checking out Ball State, and their Urban Planning and Urban Design Masters Program. Not sure where this might go, but I am open ... I am willing to follow the will of the Lord, where ever it might take me.
I have been praying for clarity, discernment and wisdom.

Aaron also brought to my attention Proverbs 31:10-31 ... AKA: Hymn to a Good Wife / The Virtuous Wife. So I went to Bible GAteway (a great source that Aaron uses for his sermons) and I printed off 4 different translations, that I have been reading each day. I printed the Amplified, the Message, NIV, and New King James ...
Anyway, following our homework for our Dynamic Marriage class, I learned (among other things) that my tendency toward clutter, stacks and "controlled chaos" - hurts Aaron. Last week we spent time finding our Love Busters. Yeah, talking about even the little things that might bother each of us - it was awesome. So Sunday I prayed that the Lord would give me the DESIRE to create a home that would provide peace, tranquility, and comfort.
The Lord showed me this yesterday: She watches over the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of Idleness. Proverbs 31:27
The desire continues to build ... along with the willingness to DO the actual work.
Today He showed me this:
She girds herself with strength [spiritual, mental and physical fitness for her God-given task] and makes her arms strong and firm. Proverbs 31:17(AMP)
MY PRAYER: Thank you Father, as I look to you to help me grow strong, I know you have already provided just what I need. Thank you LORD - open my eyes to see - build a burning desire to do them as well. You are the great provided - Thank you. Thank You.

THEN here comes Joel ....
Far and Beyond
Todays' Scripture: "Now to HIm who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever" Ephesians 3:20-21, NAS
Todays Word from Joel and Victoria
I feel strongly in my spirit that it's going to be an Ephesians 3:20 decade! God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above and beyond all we can imagine! Let that take root on the inside. It's going to be a far and beyond decade. Here's what that means: you're going to come into opportunities that will boggle your mind. You're going to see your career take off like a rocket. You're going to meet the right people who will help you further your dreams. You're going to accomplish goals more quickly than you imagined. You're going to come out of debt and pay that house off even though it looked impossible. You're going to get well even though the medical report says there's no way. Things may be dark and gloomy around you, but keep your head held high. You have an advantage. You are a child of the Most High God. His face is shining down on you. God is saying it's not going to be an average decade. It's not going to be a barely-get-by decade. no, you need to get ready because it's going to be a decade of favor, a decade of increase, a decade where you accomplish your God-given dreams!
A Prayer for Today:
Father, thank YOU for an exceedingly abundantly above and beyond decade. I choose to put my trust in YOU knowing that YOU are directing my steps. Thank YOU for the good things YOU have in store for me. In Jesus' Name, AMEN!

I love it when the WORD IS ALIVE! mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm, I am stomping and praising HIM! GLORY!

This is going to be a GREAT year for us all, and I am so excited to see how it all unfolds.

GRACE AND PEACE!!

No comments: