Tuesday, February 23, 2010

right mind

this word from Joel was direct from the Lord to ME ...
Align Your Thoughts
Todays Scripture: "For as he thinks in his heart, so is he" Proverbs 23:7
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria: Do you ever stop to think about what you're thinking about? The Bible tells us that what happens on the inside of us - our thoughts, attitudes and motives - are more important to God than what happens on the outside in our actions. You can fool people all day long by saying the right things, but the scripture tells us that God is looking on he inside at our hearts. He wants our thoughts and attitudes to come into alignment with His Word so that we can see His promises come to pass in our lives.
Remember , your life will follow the course you set with your mind. When you align your thoughts with God's thoughts, your life will follow the course HE has prepared for you. Jeremiah 29 tells us that His thoughts are for our good. His thoughts are for our peace. His thoughts are for for our victory! So today, align your thoughts with HIS thoughts by meditating on HIS Word. Let His promises sink down deep into your heart so that you can move forward in the life of victory HE has prepared for you!
PRAYER FOR TODAY: Father God, today I surrender every area of my life to YOU. Help my thoughts line up with Your Word. Bring your promises to my remembrance today as I meditate on YOU. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Monday, I had a mind that was not in alignment with the Word - I am so thankful for the reminder and the quick correction. Constant course correction ... thank you Jesus! From my player/coach past ... it is time to worry when the coach stops "coaching you". I am so very thankful that JESUS the ultimate coach has not stopped coaching me. PRAISE THE LORD!

On a sweet note, I had an amazing lunch Friday with a fellow T13 mommy. She lost her precious son, Christopher, in September. It was so healing for me to have some one to talk about our boys, our pregnancy, life after ... that really knows. Turns out our paths have many intersections we simply had not met, our boys brought us together. How precious!
The next time we get together, we will include our husbands:)

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: