Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Greater Works

FROM GOD CALLING:
Abide in Me. "The works that I do shall ye do also; and greater works than these shall ye do; because I go unto My Father."
"Greater Works!" The blind received their sight, the lame walked, the lepers were cleansed, the poor had the Gospel preached to them. "And greater works then these shall ye do; because I go unto My Father."
Wonder of the World! Miracle of the Ages! God's Power manifest in believing man! God's Power going out to bless, through the agency of the man actuated by the Holy SPirit. Arise from the grave of sickness, poverty, doubt, despondency, limitation. "Arise, shine; for they light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee."
A wonderful future is before you both. A future of unlimited power to bless others. Just be channels. Be used. Ask. Ask. "Ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you," and unto those for whom you pray.

Wrapping my head around this devotion today ... wow. During His life, Jesus performed MANY miracles. BUT with Jesus at the right hand of God - GREATER works we will do.
really .... YES if we ask.

Lord I pray that you will use me for your kingdom. Enable me through you to bless others. Thank you Lord. In your son's precious name Jesus. AMEN.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: