Thursday, July 30, 2009

blah

today i have felt like blah. not sure how else to describe it - so blah will do.

Aaron and I have been moving through each room in our house implementing a better organizational system. We are determined to make the best use of our 1402 sq feet! One rule we are maintaining the space of Jeremy's room as a nursery - so it is off limits for storing our "stuff". We have a lot of stuff. wheew!

Today I was working in the office room, this includes my beading space. While going through my beading stuff I came across all the wonderful notes from the Mommy Showers. So I of course have spent the better part of today crying and sobbing and thinking about what wonderful friends, sisters and family are all around.

This is what my mother wrote to me:
A Strong Woman vs. A Woman of Strength
A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape ... But a woman of strength kneels in prayer to keep her soul in shape.
A strong woman isn't afraid of anything ... But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.
A strong woman won't let anyone get the best of her ... But a woman of strength gives the best of her to everyone.
A strong woman walks sure footedly ... But a woman of strength knows God will catch her when she falls.
A strong woman wears the look of confidence on her face ... But a woman of strength wears grace.
A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey ... But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Thanks Mom :)

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: