Thursday, July 2, 2009

bead frenzi

yesterday was a BEAD FRENZI ... my hands are feeling it.
I spent the entire day creating components for a long multi strand, this is a necklace that can wrap 3 times, or be worn long. I have found this to be a popular one ... I do not have any in stock therefore I needed to spend some time creating the components - and will sell one on Esty.

This morning I was drawn to Psalm 90:17
"May the favor of the Lord rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us - Yes, establish the work of our hands."

In all I do, my Hope is in the Lord and His blessing. I have a few projects for Aaron in addition to the beading orders - and I pray that the Lord will bless each project. I pray that the Lord will quicken my thoughts to be effective in building the Kingdom.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: