Saturday, July 4, 2009

6 months

Jeremiah Parker Shelby ... 6 months today.
This one seems a bit easier, in the sense that I am smiling more. Thinking of my sweet little man and how many ways God blessed Jeremy, Aaron and Me.
Earlier this week I was thinking about Jameson, my sisters 9 month old, and Dean my sister in laws 3 week old - a very broad smile came across my face. I realized Jeremy was right in the middle of the two boys. They provide a STRONG glimpse of where Jeremy would be. That is a blessing, I will not spend time wondering - I will have two little men to keep an eye on. What a blessing. I do realize that is terribly sad at the same time - but only if I choose for it to be. And I choose not to live defeated by my circumstance, but to find Gods hand in it all.

my reading today:
"Return to your fortress, O prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you." Zechariah 9:12
my prayer:
Lord, you are my strong hold, and I thank you for restoring double to me of all that has been lost in my life. Thank you Lord that you are faithful and good. Thank you for the many blessings that you pour over me, continue Lord. You alone are my strength and in you I find my Joy. Lord, I ask that you continue to move mighty in my life and help me to recognize when you do. In your son's precious name, Jesus. AMEN.


Have a wonderful 4th of July Celebration:)

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: