Thursday, July 9, 2009

Following

Love when the word through Joel is powerful! :)

What’s Following You?

TODAY´S SCRIPTURE

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever" (Psalm 23:6, NKJ)

TODAY´S WORD from Joel and Victoria

As a believer in Jesus, did you know that goodness and mercy are following you? God´s grace and favor are chasing you down! But if you live with a cloud of condemnation over you, if you surround yourself with negativity, then you are putting a barrier between yourself and the blessings of God.

So many believers today miss out on what God has in store for them because they live like they´ve got a
dark cloud over their heads. They´re always talking doom and gloom, living in condemnation. But when you open your heart to receive what God has for you, that cloud is lifted and all that´s left is His goodness and mercy!

Instead of living in guilt and shame, God desires that you walk in His love and forgiveness. Make the decision today to let go of condemnation, let go of the past through forgiveness, let go of self–defeating behaviors, and embrace His goodness and mercy! Let His favor surround you like a shield so you can live the life of victory He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, I humbly come to You today asking that You remove anything in my heart that would keep me from You. Give me a heart of forgiveness so that I can move forward into all You have for me. In Jesus´ Name. Amen.


On a side note, had an awesome Lunch with a dear friend expecting her first little guy in September. I love being able to share pregnancy and birth stories. She is such a sweet heart - I look forward to meeting the little guy, which probably will not be "little".

After lunch I headed over to school and began the process of cleaning the spaces that I have occupied for the past 12 years. 12 years is quite a bit of time to accumulate "stuff". It really felt good, empty cabinets, organized supplies and plenty of things to toss. I have one area down, 2 to go. So many great memories.

Gosh I love that school. I look forward to visits and keeping up with my "Teacher Friends"!

:)


GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: