Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Let ME Choose

from God Calling:
My loved ones. Yes, with the heart, not the head, men should think of ME, and then worship would be instinctive. Breathe in MY very Spirit in pure air and fervent desire. Keep the eye of your spirit ever upon ME, the window of your soul open towards ME. You have ever to know that all things are yours - that what is lovely I delight to give you. Empty your mind of all that limits. Whatever is beautiful you can have. Leave more and more the choice to ME. You will have no regrets.
Being submitted to GOD - what a joy. The word submit, for the past 3 years has seemed like an unmentionable word. Our life group early on, did a study about the marriage relationship and wives are to be submitted to their husbands - that rubbed me so wrong. I was Miss Independent! The Bible MUST be wrong on that topic, there was no way I would ever be weak and submitted ... but our worldview of submission is not the biblical view - As Aaron has grown in his role and submitted to the will of God in developing Urban Ministry I have witnessed him remain strong and at the same time a humbleness to follow what God has planned. What an amazing example, and obvious for me to come in alignment with Aaron, who is in alignment with God - it feels SO right:) Once again, the Bible is correct.

Also just recently, my "forever" best friend... we have known each other since we were 2 ... and still to this day even living in different states can pick up as if we live next door to each other still - anyway, she for many years has been searching for "MR RIGHT" - and she has been lead to a man that is all she dreamed of. My immediate comment - "She got out of the way of herself and let her guard down" - as I said that I was not just talking about her, I was making a statement about myself. Being submitted, I have stepped out of the way of myself. God is in control, Jesus has taken the wheel!

You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made. The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. Psalm 145:16-19
prayer:
Lord, I pray that the desires of my heart will be aligned with Your will for my life. Help me to trust Your perfect timing - in all things. I surrender ALL my dreams to you.

Why this prayer ...
Yesterday was Jeremy's 4 month birthday - interestingly, I feel extremely peaceful and in a state of rest - PRAISE GOD. I have been able to think about, and be joyful about the time I enjoyed with Jeremy, and how that time has birthed in me something new.
A new me, that feels like the real me.
How this little man moved me - I am certain we are only seeing the start of something big. And I submit all to HIM - He will choose!

GRACE AND PEACE!

1 comment: