Sunday, May 30, 2010

foundation

what is the proper time for a foundation to be built?
i suppose it depends on the structure you are planning to build ...

in my reading today:
The end of a matter is better than its beginning and patience is better then pride. Ecclesiastes 7:8.

My Life Application Study Bible broke it down like this: To finish what we start takes hard work, wise guidance, self-discipline and patience. Anyone with vision can start a big project. But vision without wisdom often results in unfinished projects and goals.

I am declaring that I while I am tired and weary, there is a huge foundation being built ... both seen and unseen. All these "projects" that I have been working on are all part of a greater foundation, and patience is better then pride. I work in expectation of the end - beyond anything that I can begin to imagine ...

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which he prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10

so how long will this foundation season last ...
The foundation of the Kingdom is beyond my comprehension.
I pray for wisdom and peace as I continue in the work HE has created for me - through HIM I can do it.Lord, please help me to stay focused on the task at hand, not to be distracted by other opportunities that would take me away from what you have planned for me.
I am also prayerful that as the foundation is laid, HE will continue to bring workers forward to come alongside for the work to be done.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: