Thursday, December 3, 2009

journey

Again so timely .... From God Calling
Fret not your souls with puzzles that you cannot solve. The solution may never be shown you until you have left this flesh-life. Remember what I have so often told you , "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now." Only step by step, and stage by stage, can you proceed, in your journey upward. The one thing to be sure of is that it is a journey with ME. There does come a Joy known to those how suffer with ME. But that is not the result of the suffering, but the result of the close intimacy with ME, to which suffering drove you.

How often I find myself trying to solve - find the answers ... when what I am called to do is draw near to HIM. I need to continue to develop intimacy with HIM. Oh how I draw HIM near ... he is always there. Revealing what I need in the right time. gives me chills.


Last night was the first custom bead party ... AWESOME! It was thrilling. One of the coolest things was when a dear friend that I have not seen in many months said " Beth, you look like YOU" that was amazing, I was in my groove talking about creative ideas for jewelry and helping make decisions ... it was intoxicating.

When I finish this entry, I am hitting the beads. I am looking forward to creating the items ordered last night. The next event is Monday 12/7th followed by a 3rd on Wednesday 12/9 .... on a ROLL! The creative juices are flowing - PRAISE THE LORD!

Continue to draw near to HIM .... this is a journey - perfectly planned and ordered.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: