Friday, November 6, 2009

Daily Devotion - today

Before I share about Rhodes .... I had to share this from my devotion:
God Calling
Remember no day is lost on which some Spiritual Truth becomes clearer. No day is lost which you have given to Me to use. My use of it may not have been apparent to you. Leave that to Me. Dwell in Me, and I in you, so shall ye bear much fruit. The fruit is not the work of the branches, though proudly the branches may bear it. It is the work of the Vine, that sends its life-giving sap through those branches. I am the Vine and ye are the branches.

I pray for NO days that I question how God used me. I ask for Him to open my eyes to see all the glorious ways that He is moving in and around me.

Hitting the Jewelry Studio today ... I am consciously fanning the fire the Lord has placed in me!
*** business plug: now is the time to think about finding that unique handmade gift for: teachers, co-workers, friends, family .... I am ready to create for you! ***

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: