Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Few Scriptures ....

We saw the Dr yesterday, Jeremy is growing and has a strong heart beat. We go back in 2 weeks for an ultra sound to check progress and see the Dr, that will be week 35 - WOW!

Tomorrow we have a special treat with our special nurse ... we are going to have a 3D Scan and make a DVD ... I am hoping to be able to post that video to share will you all.
This morning was a good reading day ...

And this is love: that we walk in obedience to is commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you WALK IN LOVE. 2 John 1:6
prayer: Help me, Lord to show my love for you by always living according to your commands.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth gives way and the mountains fall into the heart of the seas, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. Psalm 46:1-3
prayer: Lord, I pray you will deliver me from any type of fear - real or imagined. Help me not to deny fears, but to bring them to you in prayer. Grant me a sense of peace as I move through my day.

But he was pierced for our transgression he was crushed for our iniquities, the punishment that brought us peace was upon him and by his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall. Malachi 4:2
prayer:  Lord I come to you and pray for healing and wholeness for Jeremy. i ask sickness and infirmity will have no place or power in his life. I pray for protection against any disease coming into his body and trust you will keep him strong.


GRACE AND PEACE

No comments: