Thursday, April 8, 2010

it has been awhile ...

Wow It has been a long time since i posted ... but that does not mean nothing has been going on it has been SUPER busy and even more blessings!

I look forward to recapping the past few weeks. Once I get some rest, but this is a sneak peak:
- Poverty 101, Northview U class
- Urban Volunteer Mobilization
- Brookside GO Team
- Mission Trip to the Brookside Neighborhood
- Wednesday night Studies @ Brookside Church
- Youth Ministry @ Brookside Church
- Resurrection Sunday, outdoor service and picnic @ Brookside Church
- "Same Kind of Different as Me", Ron Hall and Denver Moore
- Covenant Christian High School -Gone Servin'
- Beth Moore, So Long Insecurity blog book study

Will we get a vacation?
Once I get my mind around all that has been going on and about to take place ... and the Lord gives me the words I will begin writing. Please pray for me.

GRACE AND PEACE!





No comments: