Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Continuing Prayers

I am still struggling to find time to write - but I need to get a specific prayer request out ...
We have not yet re-entered the Brookside Community Church building - and it is beginning to wear on us. (Aaron and I)

The church body was on a huge spiritual high, 20+ working toward membership at Brookside Community Church, continued flow in various ministry areas, completed 40 days of fasting (21 as a church body) ... The spirit was flowing. Then after various tests the building was determined to not be safe, now as we work toward making the building clean and safe ... the process is SLOW.

I know the building will be safe when we return, but it is becoming difficult to maintain morale and consistency with the congregation. I am thankful that the problems have been brought into the light - I simply pray it could be a quicker solution.

In the meantime, we have been blessed to meet in the Brookside Community Center at the Park on Sunday and Wednesday.
Sunday: 9 am breakfast, 10am worship
Wednesday: Mid Week Studies, 6:30 dinner, 7-8:30pm Adult and Youth Programs

The scripture that continues to play through my mind ....
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

We will continue to grow stronger and gain strength ... the Lord has GREAT plans, they are about to take off!
thank you for prayers!!!!!

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: