Thursday, January 28, 2010

A fun time with the 3 little red heads

I headed to the children's museum with my sis and her 3 little red-heads. Yes, the same 3 that shared their germs with me ... you can see they are feeling better!

stopped at the Barbie exhibit first ... so thankful there were 2 phones!
My fav, Barbie inspired by Dale Chihuly, he is well know for his blown glass creations. He created the large sculpture in the center ramp of the children's museum.

One of the girls playing in the moving light, I have video too ... this entertained both girls for quite sometime! I used to have a laser pointer that my cats loved to chase, this was oddly similar.
On the Merry-Go-Round .... once you are over 3, you have the option to ride on a "JUMPER" this was their second time with me to ride on jumpers, so brave. They also did not notice that I was not actually holding them .... in the back you can see my sister with the Little Monkey.
GRACE AND PEACE !





No comments: