Monday, August 31, 2009

Beth Moore

This past Friday and Saturday I attended the Beth Moore simulcast at my church ... along with 516 other host sites, in 45 states, 8 countries .... 90,000 women and some men. She is an anointed teacher. SO very powerful.
Following that event, I made a call to my new friend and sister in Christ. She is a soon to be new mom facing a Trisomy 13 diagnosis - just like me. My heart and prayers go out to this family. And it was my first opportunity to share Jeremy's story and not turn into a blubbering idiot, and I feel that I did some good. PRAISE THE LORD!

I wanted to share the commission from Beth Moore ... at the end of her teaching ... so powerful, I pray even if you did not hear the teaching you will also be encouraged (guys too!)

My Dear Sister
God has not overlooked you
He has not ignored you
He hears every petition
And intimately knows
The heart beneath it.
Give Him full access
To all your longings
Pray every single day
To become a person who delights in Him.
When it seems to disappear
Remember to check your JAW
Are you jealous?
Are you angry?
Are you worried?
Roll it all on Jesus
He's strong enough to carry it
Big enough to handle it.
Trust God with all your heart
Now leave this place
And go into the world
And do some GOOD.

GRACE AND PEACE!

1 comment:

Go Mom Go said...

I am going to have to copy that commission and print it out.

Peace!!