Friday, March 18, 2011

she was right!

My Mom, my mother was right!
let me say that again - My MOTHER was RIGHT!

When Aaron and I learned of the baby due April 4th, it was the beginning of February. We had only just downloaded forms to begin the application process with an agency. I was so overwhelmed with the cost, we have been for the past few months cutting it real tight with just the 2 of us - how would we be able to sliver off any to begin an adoption fund. Then when we learned of this little one coming April 4th - our hearts are ready - it was our bank account that shouted NO.

After my first conversation with the Attorney, hearing just the retainer fee, followed by the total to complete the adoption made me sick to my stomach. Aaron was at work, so my mom was there to listen and offer encouragement to me. What stands out today, was that she encouraged us, me to move forward as if money was not a concern.

Little did she know that that day she was speaking truth over me .... since that conversation the financial blessings have poured in. Each time a cost has come up - our bank account has been ready. We have been blessed in ways I never never imagined or expected.

Double Blessing Bracelet sales continue to surge ... closing in on 300. 2 more Beads By Beth parties this month, 1 in April and 1 in May, my goal is at least 2 a month through the year. I am so thankful that the Lord reminded me of my gift of craftsmanship. THANK YOU!

Thank you dear prayer warriors - your prayers offer encouragement, protection and comfort! I am enjoying this feeling of overwhelming love, that comes from Our Father - through His precious children, thank you!

I lean on this scripture daily:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge HIM and HE will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

It is my prayer that you will each trust the Lord with all your heart - and allow him to make your paths straight.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: