Monday, March 28, 2011

... and we wait

the waiting continues.

we all know babies come when they are ready, not just because all of us on the outside are ready.

i turn to the word .... for assurance as i wait ...

In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. Psalm 5:3
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Psalm 27:14
We wait in hope for the LORD; HE is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20

While I wait, I have completed some projects ... new curtains in the kitchen
... the black really makes the kitchen table pop.




Thank you all for the amazing prayers, looking forward to introducing our son - soon:)

GRACE AND PEACE!


2 comments:

Katie Kermeen Swisher said...

Hi Beth - we don't know each other, but I wanted to stop by and let you know that I am keeping your family in my prayers. My friend directed me to your blog, knowing that I would glean encouragement from your story. After three miscarriages, my husband and I are feeling more and more led to investigate adoption, and I love seeing how the Lord has brought you to this little boy. We are all indeed adopted into the family of God, and I praise Him for the family he is creating for you! Praying all goes well with the delivery!

The Oppold Family: said...

Beth,
I'm so thankful for an update;) I gave Facebook up for Lent so I'm out of the loop! Prayers for everyone! Anxious for pictures of you and Aaron holding your precious son!