Monday, February 14, 2011

oh wow!

we continue to be blessed by those that God has placed in and around our lives!

since posting about the upcoming adoption, needing to raise funds and availability of the "double blessing beads" - the words of encouragement and action taken by folks around us : OVERWHELMING! and loving it.

my heart continues to expand ... i accidentally landed on a scripture yesterday at church when trying to get to where the pastor was .... of course it was one that was revealed to me in October, and i have been looking for it since.

"Make room for us in your hearts.
We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have exploited no one"
2 Corinthians 7:2

There was a note in my bible, i wrote 4 months ago: CHILDREN

Since that time, the Lord continues to expand my heart, in ways i never knew possible. Not just for the family that HE is preparing - but expanding my heart to receive help.

I have always had a VERY hard time asking for and receiving any kind of help. But the Lord continues to do a great work in me, and it is all because of JESUS, I am able to receive this overflow. My eyes and heart are open to HIM - THANK YOU!

For those of you that have ordered bracelets, my life group girls and I are getting busy working to meet the demand, and build a supply so we can sell them at Capstone (northview church) and have them on hand ready to ship. THANK YOU for your continued help for our family building and the women in Uganda!

i praise the Lord for this growing heart, knowing freedom i have never imagined.
PRAISE HIM!


GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: