Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Awesome Friends

I have awesome friends.

I was talking on the phone with my mother last night ( since college we have talked on the phone at least once a day - sometimes more) she had received in the mail an invitation to a Mommy Shower for me - some dear friends at school want to be sure that I have a shower. They know that this has not been a "normal" pregnancy and that a typical baby shower was not really appropriate - but wanted to do something. Additionally, 2 other friends, from church plan to do something similar. Soooo Cool! Until talking to my mother last night, I had not realized how many caring FRIENDS Aaron and I have in our lives. 
It is so reassuring to know that in no way are we traveling this journey alone. Our special Nurse is also amazed at the support of the people around us. She sends hugs to all! 

To top that, for Suzi (my forever friend) to drop everything and travel to Indy for the weekend was simply amazing. We had a nice time, talking and just being in each others company. 

I love to see how God gathers his sheep for comfort. We are all in this together, what initially seems to personal for Aaron and I touches everyone around us more then we can even imagine. 

Today, Aaron and I will get to see Jeremy again, 3D - i hope he is in a "good" position - he has been quite active this morning.  We look forward to any glimpse that we get and are so appreciative to the time we have already been given to be with Jeremy. No parent ever knows how long they will have their children, we are forever thankful for the past 33 weeks!

The Holy Spirit is moving through our community of believers and we are so blessed!

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater then the one who is in this world. 1 John 4:4
prayer: Help me to always remember, Lord, that your spirit in me is greater than anything I face!

Thank you Dear Friends!

GRACE AND PEACE

No comments: